To be considered, you must apply online at https://braums.jobs.net/en-US/job/shift-supervisor-1800-w-crawford/J3V5S0671BW9HFFQFVQ
Braum’s leaders execute the company’s brand strategy and promote its vision, mission and values, resulting in a great customer experience and maximized sales. By recognizing the importance of our people, we can strengthen the team’s contribution toward unit goals being achieved.
· Teach, coach and provide leadership to the store crew members.
· Maximize store sales through customer satisfaction and food quality.
· Oversee the shift operations of Braum’s food service function, grocery market and fountain sales.
· Actively participate in monitoring inventory and supply levels, kitchen equipment, safety and cleanliness as needed.
· Share in responsibility for ensuring that Braum’s store policies and practices are implemented and followed accordingly.
Work Schedule: Work days vary based on a rotating 3 week schedule with an expected 45 hour work week.
If your work experience demonstrates the following traits/abilities we would like to hear from you.
Work ethic with high standard for integrity.
Positive approach to training, developing and interacting with all team members.
Ability to build a successful team by building an environment of trust.
Ability to adapt to customer and employee needs as well as store environment conditions.
Can communicate effectively with leadership team members.
Follow-up and follow through discipline.
Initiate action and achieve goals.
Organized, detailed and able to follow practices/procedures.
High School – Diploma or G.E.D.
Must be at least twenty one years old
Must have valid Driver License
Braum's is a family owned & operated business. We have opportunities in Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Kansas & Missouri. Ten new stores are scheduled to open in 2018!