Arranges, sets up and prepares all food items; performs all jobs assigned; breaks down and
cleans assigned stations; keeps food preparation areas stocked, cleaned, and in good repair; has
working knowledge of all food and beverage items offered on the menu, kitchen preparation
techniques, ingredients, and pronunciation; knows and uses correct preparation techniques for all
types of foods offered on the menu; knows and practices principals of food sanitation, fire
prevention, safety, accident prevention, and personal cleanliness and health; knows and adheres
to house rules; deals with emergencies; practices good co-worker relations through knowledge of
establishment facilities and personnel, locale, and related information; deals with problems and
complaints courteously and efficiently.
North Canton Grinders Above & Beyond
Are Visible Tattoos Allowed::
Explained a invterview
1. Must wear slip-resistant shoes, performs assigned tasks.
2. Absence. Reports anticipated and unanticipated absences as far ahead of work schedule as
3. Tardiness. Reports to work five minutes prior to scheduled time. Calls if tardiness is
4. Accuracy. Displays a high degree of accuracy in preparing foods and guest orders.
5. Speed. Prepares food speedily and accurately, maintaining food quality.
6. Dexterity. Displays dexterity in handling food items.
7. Complaints. Performs all tasks relating to food preparation in a courteous and pleasant
manner. Receives no more than one complaint per month regarding speed, accuracy, quality
of food, or attitude.
8. Overall Appearance. Clean, well-groomed, generally attractive appearance necessary.
Willing to learn, team player, Knife skills
Hourly Salary Range::
9.00 and up
Does the position require prior experience in the restaurant industry::
This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent:
This position requires an Associate's Degree:
This position requires a Bachelor's Degree:
Are benefits available for this position::
This position pays::
Does the position require working weekends::
Does this position have a dress code /uniform requirement::
4 to 8 hours / 2 to 5 shifts per week for days and/or nights