- Lead all aspects of a Panda Express restaurant including hiring, training, coaching, and development.
- Ensure the safety of our Guests and Associates through training and execution of food safety and restaurant safety standards and guidelines.
- Lead all or some Guest components of a Panda Express restaurant including excellent food quality, guest service, associate friendliness, and restaurant cleanliness through your team using proven systems and routines.
- Lead all or some financial areas of a Panda Express restaurant including sales growth, cost management, and profit growth.
- Applies thorough knowledge of all policies, procedures and practices utilized within unit managed.
- Understands ways in which unit relates to and impacts PRG.
- Demonstrates knowledge of PRG operations and objectives. Seeks information regarding trends affecting food service industry.
- Competitive Pay & Bonus Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Paid Time Off and/or Vacation/Paid sick leave
- Education Fund & Scholarship (qualifications required)
- Career Advancement and Personal Growth
About Panda Restaurant Group, Inc.
Panda Restaurant Group is the world leader in Asian dining experiences. Established in 1983, PRG includes the original Panda Inn concept, Panda Express, and Hibachi-San. At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Here, you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.