Stellar opportunity for an experienced restaurant Cook, Lead Cook, Key Hourly, AKM to join a FAST growing company and rapidly advance their career while having FUN !!
Kitchen Manager HIGHLIGHTS
- FUN atmosphere!
- BONUS paid MONTHLY
- Get paid every week
- Extraordinary career growth
- Entry level Management opportunity
- Adding new venues this year
- Opportunity to be creative
- Significant pay increase after 6 months
- Involved Owner, but not a micro-manager
- PTO available
- FREE Meal Program
- Lots MORE….
Kitchen Manager QUALIFICATIONS
- 4+ years Kitchen experience in a “scratch kitchen”
- 1+ year Leadership/ Supervisory experience in a restaurant environment
- Comfortable talking with Guests/ Customers, as well as cooking
- Interested in LEARNING from a top-tier Chef and GROWING with an exciting company
- Detail oriented; able to follow guidelines and recipes
Kitchen Manager RESPONSIBILITIES
- All day-to-day Kitchen operations – scheduling / ordering / inventory / staffing / cooking
- People Leadership – hire, train, manage, develop, LEAD the team
- Ensure 100% Guest satisfaction – Quality + Service + Cleanliness + Hospitality + Value
- Make it GREAT, Make it FUN, MAKE MONEY !!
About Patrice & Associates
The culmination of the tastes, smells, and sights experienced while traveling and living in Southeast Asia, Central America, Southern Florida, New Mexico, Colorado, Ohio, and now Virginia... The Chef-Owner spent years as a head chef for several large resorts including, Taos Ski Valley (Taos, New Mexico) and The Boardwalk (Put In Bay, Ohio) where he sharpened his tools as not only a chef, but a creator. His plan as the owner and operator of EXCITING and FUN food forward concept is to bring his experiences and tools to the plate in order to serve the Guests.