The Utility Worker is responsible for general kitchen sanitation and washing of pots and dishes and food and supply storage in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations, with our established policies and procedures, and as may be directed by the supervisory and management team, to assure that quality service is provided at all times.
Utility essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Set up dish machine.
- Fill pot sinks.
- Wash dishes, glasses, and silver.
- Wash pots and pans.
- Maintain areas in a clean-as-you-go condition.
- Check trash cans continuously.
- Remove and bus cafeteria dish racks.
- Keep dish and pot areas orderly and clean.
- Return clean dishes and pots to proper storage areas.
- Deliver and pick up room service trays.
- Sort silverware frequently.
- Sweep and mop all floors in the kitchen, coffee shop and service center.
- Break down dish machine and clean.
- Clean and organize pot sinks.
- Checks all deliveries for accuracy and quality
- Rotates stock and keeps storage areas clean and organized
About Wesley Enhanced Living
Our Dining Team is dedicated to maintaining the highest customer service and quality standards. Our commitment goes beyond preparing and serving meals; Wesley Enhanced Living is proud to be part of a green initiative that uses eco-friendly products and containers. Every meal is created in our kitchens and is prepared by experienced culinarians and served with a smile.
If you are inspired by our mission to make a compelling difference in the lives of seniors, are enthusiastic about life-long learning, and are seeking employment in a close-knit community where your strengths will be valued, Wesley Enhanced Living is the place to be! Our unique leadership initiative, workplace culture, and vision of lifelong learning for our entire staff promotes innovation and excellence within an inspiring, rewarding work environment.