If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, contact us at email@example.com to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.
**This position is for the 1933 Lounge, a new concept that will be located at the Yard District in Fishers, IN.
Restaurant General Manager Essential Job Functions
* Must be physically present on restaurant floor during business hours.
* Ensures that all staffing levels are maintained and adjusted to meet or exceed customer needs.
* Responsible for management and staff team building.
* Responsible for hiring, properly training, motivating, scheduling, and supervising employees.
* Assists as required in all operational capacities.
* Responsible for maintaining and ensuring proper sanitation of all restaurant equipment.
* Conforms to all federal, state, and local laws governing employee scheduling and wages.
* Purchases company specified products and ingredients from company specified suppliers.
* Collect payment (at cost) for any product transferred out of stock to any employee, owner, or anywhere off premises.
* Takes an accurate inventory of all food and cleaning supplies at the end of fiscal period.
* Reviews P&L with Managers prior to submission to Accounting dept.
* Daily inventories of meat and other high-cost menu items will be taken to monitor actual usage and determine if there was any loss.
Restaurant General Manager Requirements
* Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, Restaurant Management, or 5+ years of Leadership or Management experience.
* Must have opened 2+ restaurants in a managerial role.
* Understand federal, state, and local liquor laws.
* Must obtain, maintain, and keep on hand a current ATC license.
* Must provide Serv Safe Liquor Certification.
* Proficient in MS Office Software
* Proficient in Aloha POS and Compeat management systems
Restaurant General Manager Work Environment/General Physical Requirements (subject to reasonable accommodations if warranted)
* Ability to communicate clearly with managers, restaurant staff, and vendors.
* Frequent bending, stooping, reaching above shoulder level, and lifting/carrying up to 20 pounds.
* Standing for extended periods (up to 9 hours).
* Operate a computer for extended periods of time.
* Ability to perform data entry and various paperwork functions
* Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Restaurant General Manager Schedule
* Ability to work a flexible schedule based on the restaurants’ requirements. Will require weekend, evening, and some holidays.
* Must maintain regular attendance.
* Occasional overnight travel.
* This is an exempt status position.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Huse Culinary, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
General Manager Job Functions Disclaimer The above statement reflects the general functions of this job and shall not be interpreted as a detailed description of all the work requirements inherent in this role. The immediate supervisor may expand upon the above list if it is determined that additional duties fall within the partners’ scope of responsibility.