Inspira isn’t your typical experiential agency.
Our focus is on one thing: people.
Real people, and the values that they hold to be true.
We’re here to help our clients build genuine relationships with their audience — the kinds of relationships that create powerful, active communities around their brand.
Our insights-driven, collaborative approach to the work we do establishes better foundations to build campaigns and events on, by making sure at every step of the way that we’re working towards one ultimate goal: making people care. We deliver award-winning campaigns for clients such as Microsoft, Diageo and Life Is Good, while devoting a portion of our profits to find a cure for pediatric cancer.
Are you passionate about spirits? Do you want an opportunity to represent some of the top brands in the industry? Do you love meeting new people, sharing your knowledge and influencing people to be better-informed?
If so, join our team!
This nationwide group of professionals is influencing the choices that consumers make in adult beverages. They are winning the hearts and minds of the on-premise opinion leaders and industry, impacting sales of Diageo’s marquee products. They are doing this by:
* Developing and executing on-premise specific programs in approximately 40 strategically-important image accounts by establishing relationships with key influencers and customers.
* Leveraging brand assets and merchandise across the on-premise channel to promote Diageo’s brand through menu features, nightly specials, POS and branded merchandise to ensure premier exposure.
* Establishing brand presence at key social occasions that impact the On-Premise / Nightlife
* Winning the hearts and minds of On-Premise opinion leaders and the On-Premise industry, utilizing sales persuasion skills.
* Creating a public profile and presence through various social channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
* Scheduling feature activations to deliver results and improve brand sales.
* Providing staff training and education to bartenders, wait-staff and other decision makers on brand history, production and taste profile.
* Attending in-depth brand training and activation training
* Working very closely with Diageo sales and distribution partners to provide a consistent and cohesive message.
What we are we looking for in you:
* Previous industry experience – bartender, mixologist, field sales, etc.
* Knowledge of spirits / beer / wine
* Motivated self-starter, outgoing, gregarious, articulate and charismatic
* In-depth understanding of target consumer
* Adept in sales and interacting with diverse groups of people
* Strong written, verbal and public speaking skills
* In-depth understanding of on-premise account universe in activation neighborhood
* Experience in reporting and expense management through online web portals
We will provide you with best in-class training, mentoring and support to ensure your success. You bring your knowledge, passion, drive and desire to win — we’ll make sure you have the rest!
This full-time role offers a competitive salary plus a bonus, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including company-paid medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO and expense reimbursement.
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status