Gunflint Lodge is seeking a qualified server for our full-service resort restaurant, named by the Star Tribune as one of the 25 Most Romantic Restaurants Worth a Short Drive from the Twin Cities! We are looking for an enthusiastic Restaurant Server to take orders and deliver them to our restaurant guests to provide superior customer service and a memorable dining experience. You will work in close collaboration with colleagues and follow established health and safety standards.
- Prepare tables with special attention to sanitation and order
- Attend to customers upon entrance
- Present menus and help customers select food/beverages
- Promote sales of beverages, appetizers, and desserts
- Take/serve orders and answer questions or make recommendations for other products
- Collaborate with other restaurant servers and kitchen/barstaff
- Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude
- Issue bills and accept payment
- Promote dedication from customers
About Gunflint Lodge & Outfitters
Gunflint Lodge is the premier wilderness lodge in northern Minnesota. We are located 43 miles up the Gunflint Trail from Grand Marais, Minnesota, our nearest town and the Coolest Small Town in America. Surrounded by over 1 million acres of wilderness in the heart of the Superior National Forest, you will live and work just steps away from the famed Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness. Guests come from all over the world to relax, fish, swim, canoe, and explore in the Northwoods atmosphere. Housing and meals are available at a discount rate. Recreational equipment is available for use at a minimal charge. At Gunflint Lodge & Outfitters you will provide excellent service and quality to our guests and interact with people who enjoy hospitality and luxury and who love the outdoors!