To be considered, you must apply online at https://braums.jobs.net/en-US/job/shift-supervisor-816-e-main/J3W6956XXBS8G8Y3483
Braum’s leaders execute the company’s brand strategy and promote its vision, mission and values, resulting in a great customer experience and maximized sales. By recognizing the importance of our people, we can strengthen the team’s contribution toward unit goals being achieved.
- Teach, coach and provide leadership to the store crew members.
- Maximize store sales through customer satisfaction and food quality.
- Oversee the shift operations of Braum’s food service function, grocery market and fountain sales.
- Actively participate in monitoring inventory and supply levels, kitchen equipment, safety and cleanliness as needed.
- Share in responsibility for ensuring that Braum’s store policies and practices are implemented and followed accordingly.
Work Schedule: Work days vary based on a rotating 3 week schedule with an expected 45 hour work week.
Braum's is a family owned & operated business. We have opportunities in Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Kansas & Missouri. Ten new stores are scheduled to open in 2018!