We are seeking a Restaurant Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable dining experience.
Restaurant managers are responsible for overseeing the efficient running and profitability of restaurants and for managing their employees.
Typical job responsibilities include:
– recruiting, training and supervising staff
– agreeing and managing budgets
– planning menus
– ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines
– promoting and marketing the business
– overseeing stock levels
– ordering supplies
– handling customer inquiries and complaints
– taking reservations
– greeting and advising customers
– problem solving
– preparing and presenting staffing/sales reports
– keeping statistical and financial records
– assessing and improving profitability
– setting targets
– handling administration and paperwork
– liaising with customers, employees, suppliers, licensing authorities and sales representatives
– making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant.
About PS Recruit
At PSRecruit, we have both local and national clients, including some of the most progressive and growth-oriented companies in the industry. We provide our clients with a competitive edge by identifying highly-skilled, outstanding leaders that match the exact needs of their team. We don’t just excel in finding people but in finding the perfect people, tailored for the position in question. We save our clients time and expense by eliminating unqualified prospects and bringing them only the best of the best.