We are searching for a Jr. Food & Beverage Manager who assist in the operational success of the F&B operation during scheduled shifts, including but not limited to daily decision-making, staff performance, customer interaction and satisfaction, scheduling, planning, product quality and cleanliness. Develops and implements plans for continuous guests service improvements, optimizing profits and increasing sales.
Upon employment offer, a background check is required::
Upon employment offer, a drug screen is required::
* Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in F&B in a hotel environment, preferably in a full service hotel.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
* Must have strong management skills and able to manage multiple outlets.
* The individual must have excellent organizational & communication skills; hands-on; proven leadership skills; strong commitment to guest service; attention to detail; ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously; open-minded; good work ethic;
* Team player and self-starter who refuses to compromise quality.
* Proven track record of training & motivation
Does the position require prior experience in the restaurant industry::
Does the position require working nights::
This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent:
Are benefits available for this position::
Does the position require working weekends::
Is a credit check required::