Cooks are responsible for preparing great food in a timely manner.
• Prepare all food items consistently and adhering to all recipe standards
• Maintain a safe working environment by using proper food handling skills and following food safety guidelines
• Complete kitchen tasks such as line setup, food preparation and breakdown
• Maintain kitchen equipment
• Has a strong sense of genuine, heartfelt hospitality
• Ability to work eight hour shifts, with extensive standing/walking.
• Ability to lift or move up to 50 pounds
• Previous culinary experience preferred