Universal Orlando Resort™ is a universe of opportunities for people who have a lot to offer. It takes a special kind of person to work at Universal Orlando. An individual who knows how to be part of a team. Someone with a sense of fun who’s serious about their work. A person who knows it doesn’t take magic to put a smile on a guest’s face… it takes hard work, dedication, knowledge and just the right amount of Universal attitude. Are YOU that kind of person?
Whether you’re craving the inspired cuisine of our sensational Universal CityWalk™ restaurants, or the immersive experience of one of many theme park dining locations, you can satisfy your appetite with a culinary career at Universal Orlando!
We currently have full-time, part-time and seasonal positions available for the following:
· Line Production Cooks
· First Cooks
· Second Cooks
· Ability to stand for long periods of time
· Ability to lift and or move between 25 and 50 pounds
· Ability to use equipment with mechanical moving parts, sharp edges, and heat surfaces
· Maintaining a clean work environment with use of cleaning chemicals
· Comfortable being occasionally exposed to extreme cold (non-weather); and extreme heat (non-weather)
If you are ready to join our award-winning team, apply online today at UniversalOrlandoJobs.com
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2017 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE