JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for cleaning and reshelving soiled dishware and glassware used in the dining room, kitchen and the employees café. As time permits during shift, must also perform other clean and sanitation tasks.
PRIMARY DUTIES & FUNCTIONS:
1. Line position
· Take tray of dirty items from tray rack.
· Scrape excess food from dishes
· Put all glasses in their proper racks
· Place tray with dirty dishes at the feeder position at dishwasher
2. Feeder position
· Take all dirty dishes off the tray
· Feed them into dishwasher, along with the dirty trays and glass racks
3. Back end of dishwasher (2 positions)
· Take all clean dishes and glasses off the ramp and stack them on the table.
· Or put away stacks of clean dishes and glasses in their proper location in the kitchen.
4. Other tasks required during shift include – emptying garbage, sweeping and mopping floors, wiping down food service tables. Cleaning of the dishwasher is also required on a daily basis.
About Skytop Lodge
Discover the Poconos you never knew existed. Just outside the city, an exceptional experience beckons, where families come together and events become extraordinary. Since 1928, this majestic 5,500-acre escape has been the ultimate destination for time-honored traditions and memory-making excursions. Here, the unrivaled old-world charm of our Inn, Lodge and Cottages blends seamlessly with nature’s grandeur and world-class service, all awaiting your arrival.Welcome to Skytop Lodge, the hidden jewel nestled at the top of the Poconos.
EMPLOYMENT AT SKYTOP
Carry on a grand tradition. Skytop Lodge Resort and Spa has been a golden meeting place for treasured guests since the 1920s. Today, we continue a tradition of transcendent service, made possible by our dedicated staff.That’s why we honor our employees with a comprehensive package that includes health and life insurance, 401(k), competitive wages, paid time off, complimentary meals, training opportunities, use of sports facilities, credit union membership, and room and board.