- Preparing high quality food items to order for our patrons.
- Following recipe and presentation guidelines to meet or exceed guests’ expectations.
- Coordinating food orders to support timely and efficient delivery to each table.
- Ensuring proper food safety and sanitation standards to ensure guest safety.
- Meeting special guest requests while ensuring same high quality standards.
- Complete kitchen tasks such as line setup, food preparation, cleanup and breakdown.Job
Classic Hotels of Connecticut
Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
Minimum of 1 year experience in food service required. Strong line skills. Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers. Applicants must be organized and able to handle multiple tasks at once. Basic math and written communication skills. Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs. (Mainly evenings, weekends & holidays). Must have reliable transportation.
Does the position require prior experience in the restaurant industry::
Does the position require working nights::
This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent:
This position requires an Associate's Degree:
This position requires a Bachelor's Degree:
Are benefits available for this position::
This position pays::
Does the position require working weekends::
Does this position have a dress code /uniform requirement::
About Classic Hotels of Connecticut
Conveniently located just minutes from the city of Hartford and Bradley International Airport.