Skytop Lodge’s Culinary Department is seeking a dedicated, experienced and self motivated individual to oversee the day to day morning operations/preparation of all hot food for the breakfast and lunch menu; filling in for key positions in kitchen as needed; in addition to cleaning up the kitchen.
PRIMARY DUTIES & FUNCTIONS:
1. Preparation of all hot entrees, vegetables, and starches for breakfast and lunch menu.
2. Fill daily market requisitions.
3. Prepare all hot Tap Room menu entrees as needed.
4. Report daily inventories to Chef to utilize food items.
5. Fill in as needed to all key positions to cover days off and heavy workloads. Positions include but not limited to; vegetables, broiler and sauté cooks.
6. Prepare garnish and condiments for service line.
7. Handle removal and storage of leftover food.
8. Follow and complete daily checklists and daily cleaning schedules.
9. Complete daily production sheets along with checklists and review them with the Executive Chef weekly.
About Skytop Lodge
Skytop Lodge is a historic and elegant all season resort located on 5,500 acres in the beautiful mountains of Northeast Pennsylvania. Since 1928, Skytop Lodge Resort and Spa has provided travelers with a restful, intriguing vacation destination. A charming stonewalled, Dutch Colonial-style estate nestled on thousands of lush acres in the Pocono Mountains, Skytop Lodge combines the enchantment of old-world touches with modern comforts. Whether visiting during the colorful seasons of spring or fall, or the active summer season which is perfect for a family summer getaway or opt for Old Man Winter when snow turns the resort into a wintry wonderland, guests will enjoy 100's of outdoor of activities specially tailored to entertain children and adults alike. Hiking/biking trails provide guests with rare opportunities to get a firsthand look at some of the fragrant blossoms, animals and natural wonders of Skytop Lodge. Named one of the best resorts to host a family reunion by Travel+Leisure.com. And, voted one of the "Top 10 Amazing Hotels off the Tourist Trail" by Trip Advisor.