Responsible for providing and producing the highest quality preparation of all 12 Moons Sushi Bar menu items in a timely, efficient, and a very consistent manner. Practice proper food handling/storage of all food items in accordance with 12 Moons Standards, Casino Policies, Indian Sanitation and Health Regulations. Provide Guest professional appearance, manner, proper entertainment, and culture food knowledge in the Sushi Bar. Maintain a favorable working relationship with fellow Team Members that fosters and promotes a cooperative and harmonious work environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for the quality, quantity, consistency and timeliness of all food production of the kitchen.
· Ensure the presentation, portioning, food compatibility, garnishes, substitution procedures are followed consistently.
· Responsible with conforming to all Indian Health Services Standards.
· Implement and uphold all proper food handling procedures for food storage, rotation, spoilage, sanitation and prevention of cross-contamination.
· Responsible for following recipes, times and temperatures in order to produce high quality and consistent products.
· Provide Guests professional image, attitude and educational sushi entertainment.
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support this promise are:
· We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
· Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
· Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
· We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.