TITLE: Suite Attendant
Responsible for the cleaning and preparation of suites for occupancy by the guests.
1. Guest Relations
1. Accommodate guest’s special requests courteously.
2. Answer guest questions regarding facility and local area directions and services.
1. Assure suites are cleaned and the highest level of standards are maintained.
2. Place and restock usable items in the suite according to established hotel standards.
3. Clean immediate exterior entry areas and windows as directed.
1. Operate housekeeping equipment in a correct and safe manner, including the daily cleaning of the vacuum.
2. Maintain linen closet and housekeeping cart, restocking it daily and always using it in a safe, responsible manner.
3. Report any equipment problems to Inspector/Inspectress or Rooms Manager.
4. Safety & Security
1. Responsible for being knowledgeable of emergency procedures.
2. Responsible for hotel key control procedures and keys left by guests in suites.
3. Bring all lost and found items to the Rooms Manager’s office for logging and safekeeping.
1. Report immediately to the Rooms Manager any discrepancy in the guest’s suite, including unreported pets, party activity, unusually dirty rooms, or vacant room when the room is thought to be occupied.
2. Fill out maintenance work orders and deliver to Inspector or Rooms Manager in a timely manner.