Wash and clean tableware, pots, pans and cooking equipment. Keep the dish room and equipment clean and organized.
• Load, run and unload dish machine.
• Keep the dish machine clean and report any functional or mechanical problems immediately.
• Monitor dish machine water temperature to ensure sanitary wash cycle.
• Wash and store all tableware and kitchenware.
• Keep dish room clean and organized.
• Maintain adequate levels of clean tableware for dining room and kitchen.
• Bag and haul dish room trash to dumpster at designed times.
• Handle tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss.
• Maintain adequate levels of dish detergents and cleaning supplies.
• Clean food preparation and production areas as required.
• Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
Chula Vista Resort is a full-service, year-round, themed conference resort. Chula Vista features approximately 622 guest rooms and suites, over 140,000 Square Feet of flexible meeting and convention space, 4 restaurants, and a number of recreational amenities including an indoor and outdoor waterpark, sand volleyball, and miniature golf. Chula Vista Resort has been independently owned and operated for the past 65 years. We are a stable caring employer dedicated to provide success and growth of our employees within the hospitality and tourism industry.